Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I apply?

    To apply for a course, please complete and submit the application form through the following link: International Student Application Form.

    For a comprehensive overview of the application process, including additional details and guidance, please visit our dedicated Application Process page.

    If you have any further questions, feel free to contact international team for assistance.

  • What are the entry requirement?

    Entry requirements depend on the course you would like to study. Please, refer to our brochure.

  • When is the application deadline?

    The application deadline for the academic programme 24/25 is the 20th July 2024

  • What are the documents needed for application?

    NCC Application form
    This will be required in order to process any documents

    Valid passport
    It has to be your current passport with a validity of at least 6 months.

    Academic and English language certificates
    You will need to provide your:

    • previous school records and certificates.
    • Five or more GCSEs grades 9-4 including: English Language & Maths equivalent.
    • SELT (Secure English Language Test) with a minimum of 5.5 or B2 equivalent. Please see the link with more information on approved tests within the UK and outside the UK.

    Academic reference from your current or previous school/college/university
    In this academic reference we will also need the contact details of the referee and their relationship
    to you.

    Evidence of finances for living costs and fees
    For the financial proof you will need to show you have £1,334 per month for London living costs (for
    the duration of the course up to a maximum of 9 months – £12,006). If funds are in overseas currency,
    then you will need to do a currency conversion. If you have any unpaid tuition fees then you will need
    to demonstrate that you have this money in addition to the maintenance funds for the consecutive
    28-day period.

    If you are not using your own bank account as proof of financial, you can only use your parent(s)/legal
    guardian(s)’ account. In the event of using your parent(s)’ bank account as financial proof, we will need
    to receive a copy of your birth certificate. If you use your legal guardian(s)’ bank account as proof of
    financial, we will need to see a court letter confirming they are your legal guardian(s).

    The bank statements should be not more than 31 days old. You must show that the money has been
    held in the account for a minimum of 28 consecutive days. The account balance must not drop below
    the relevant amount during the whole of the 28-day period.
    Please see more information here.

    Cover letter
    In this letter you should include the reasons why you would like to study at NCC

    TB Screening
    In some countries you must show that you have been screened for Tuberculosis (TB). See the countries
    that required it here.

    Parental/legal guardian consent form
    Students under 18 years of age, or those relying on funds held in parent/guardian’s account will need
    to submit this form.

    Translation of documents

    If any documents are not in English, they will need to be translated by an
    official translator or a translation agency.

    If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us via:

    Phone: +44 (0)2075 107 652

  • How long will it take to receive my application outcome?

    We aim to process your application in within two weeks. This may vary during busy periods, or if we haven’t received all documents required.

  • What is a CAS?

    A Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) is a unique number which confirms you have been accepted on a course of study in the UK. It is an electronic document generated using the Home Office’s system and is essential in order to make a successful Student visa application. You will need a CAS from the college in order to apply for a Student Route visa.

  • How much is the tuition fee?

    Fees differ depending on the course. For more details please see here for all fees.

  • What is the college refund policy?

    Refund criteria
    A full refund will be considered in the following circumstances:

    • The college is unable to provide the academic programme originally applied for and the
      applicant does not want to take up a place on any alternative offered
    • The applicant fails to meet the condition of their offer.
    • If the applicant fails to obtain a student visa (please see refusal section below)
    • Personal circumstances:
      Serious personal accident or injury
      Medical emergency
      Impact of natural disaster or civil disruption

    Visa refusal
    It is also possible to apply for a refund if you cannot take up a place due to failure to obtain a
    student visa, providing that your visa application:

    • Is valid
    • Is timely

    An administrative fee of £250 will be retained as a result of visa refusal.
    No refunds will be given for students whose visa is refused for the following reasons:

    • Fraudulent application
    • More than one refusal for insufficient funds
    • More than one refusal for incorrect documentation
    • Not attending your visa appointment unless there are extenuating circumstances that can
      be evidenced.
  • How can I attend my interview?

    International students have their interviews online. It is arranged on Teams or Zoom so students don’t need to attend in person. Once you have been invited for an interview, you will receive a link with the date and time of the interview. Please, make sure you have a microphone and a web cam available on the day.

  • Does the college provide accommodation?

    NCC works with accommodation organisations that provide student accommodation.

  • What methods of payment are accepted?

    Methods of payment accepted are: bank transfer and card payment over the phone

  • Can I study in the UK without IELTS/other English test?

    For courses under degree level you will need to provide a SELT (Secured English Language Test) from one of the approved providers. Please see more information here.

  • Can I work during my studies?

    NCC is a student visa sponsor with track record of compliance. Students on courses under degree level can study up to 10hours/week during term time, and full time during school holidays. Students on courses at degree level or above can study up to 20hours/week during term time, and full time during school holidays.