This course will develop the skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for your working life. You will enhance your knowledge about working in
the facilities industry.
• Working in facilities services
• Health & safety for facilities services
• Working with customers and others in facilities services
• Sustainability and environmental issues in facilities services
Upon completion of this course, we will support you to progress onto ITQ Level 2 and other courses, apprenticeships or employment.
To attend this course you must:
• Be 19+
• Be legally allowed to work in the UK
• Have lived in the UK for the last three years
• Be claiming work-related benefits such as Jobseeker’s Allowance or Housing Benefit
• Pass a short assessment for English and Maths