You need to have an intermediate level of competence in using IT software. You should have experience of:
- Creating and managing files and folders.
- Creating and publishing word processed documents.
- Using spreadsheet software to order and sort information
- Using presentation software to create a slide show.
- It is also advantageous if you are able to access and add to tables of information in a database.
This course is FREE for most, find out more
On this course, you may be eligible for a 19+ Advanced Learner Loan, find out more
If you are already in employment or seeking employment and need to keep up with evolving digital needs for businesses, ICDL is the right course for you.
ICDL will help you to improve your skills in using the most commonly applications used in work and educational settings at an advanced level. You will learn to practically apply the use of mostly used applications in order to improve the way in which they carry out tasks, be able to support and advise others on the use of software and ultimately find ways to improve overall productivity.
There is an ever-increasing need for individuals equipped with the advanced skills to support the development and implementation of IT solutions that deliver efficiencies and enhances the productivity of individuals and teams. ICDL will help you to be part of such a well-equipped skilled force.