· Game Version: The latest version of EAFC24 will be used as part of the tournament
· Game Settings: Tournament matches will be played using the default settings unless otherwise specified.
· Team Selection: Players can select any team available in the game.
· Match Length: Matches will be played in 6-minute halves.
· Injuries: Injuries should be set to “off” in the game settings.
· Win Condition: To win a match, a player must score more goals than their opponent in the allotted time.
· Overtime: If a match ends in a draw during knockout stages or finals, a 2x 6-minute half overtime period will be played. If the game remains tied after overtime, a penalty shootout will decide the winner.
· Cheating: Players found cheating will be disqualified.
· Initial setup of game: All setup of games must be accomplished within 1 minute of team selection. Failure to adhere to the 1-minute time will result in a goal being deducted at the final score.
· Pausing: Accidental pauses are allowed but should be resolved quickly. Deliberate pauses to disrupt the opponent’s gameplay will result in 2 goals being deducted at the final score. Any pausing (substitutions/changes to formation etc) should be done at a natural pause in a game when both players are not in motion. Failure to comply will result in 2 goals being deducted on final score
· Any substitutions or at half time only 1 minute will be allowed to make any changes
· Sportsmanship: All participants are expected to behave in a sportsmanlike manner. Unsportsmanlike conduct, including excessive taunting, is not allowed and will be punished.
· Respect: Players must respect the tournament staff and fellow participants. Harassment or offensive language is not tolerated.