Managing your money
With the rise of inflation and cost-of-living crisis, managing your money effectively is extremely important. Improving your numeracy skills will allow you to identify the best deals, manage your income and avoid debt.
- learn how to compare energy tariffs
- gain skills to improve budgeting, planning and managing your income
- discover how you can find the best mobile phone deals and WiFi contracts
Upskilling for promotion
Are your numeracy skills holding you back from a promotion or a career change? These courses are designed to help you progress in your career by providing you with the ability and qualifications you need.
- learn online and in your own time to accommodate existing commitments
- personalised courses which identify specific knowledge gaps
- option to work in partnership with your employer, so that you learn relevant skills for your job
Supporting your child with home learning
Maths has moved on since we were in the classroom, with school students learning a range of new methods and strategies. These courses are designed to empower and educate parents with the current maths their children are learning in lessons, making it easier for them to support with homework.
- learn the current methods and strategies for each year group
- gain confidence to support your child with maths homework right through to GCSE level
- have option to progress onto one of our adult courses