- Age 19+
- Lived in the EU for 3 years.
This course is FREE for all, find out more
This is a 12 week course for adults with continuous start dates throughout the year. With guidance and support you will work online towards achieving a recognised Level 2 qualification, and receive your certificate on completion. Please apply or contact us for further information.
There were an estimated 4.9 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2013. Despite the recent economic difficulties, the trend has been a steady increase in the business population. Todayâ€™s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater. This nationally accredited certificate, which develops understanding of basic administration concepts and practices, is based on the business and administration national occupational standard.
You will learn:
- Develop understanding of basic administration concepts and practices;
- Review essential knowledge for daily and more complex administration tasks;
- Learn business and administration national occupational standards.
What You will learn:
- Principles of Providing Administrative Services;
- Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management;
- Understand Communication in a Business Environment;
- Understand Employer Organisations;
- Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues.
As part of your registration process for online learning you will have to attend a short induction to provide evidence of your eligibility. You will not have to attend an interview.