The Committee shall consist of Group Principal and five other members of the Corporation, including two co-opted members.
The Deputy Chief Executive and Borough Principal, Tower Hamlets shall be in attendance.
The Clerk to the Corporation shall be in attendance and be responsible for:
- advising the committee on matters in relation to the Instruments and Articles of Government and other associated regulations.
taking the minutes of the meetings.
The committee shall normally meet five times per year.
The quorum for meetings shall be three members of the committee.
Outcomes of the committee meetings will be reported to the next scheduled meeting of the Corporation.
3. The Role of the Committee
The role of the committee is to provide oversight of and recommendations concerning property strategy and estate management.
- Meena Chavda (Chair of the Board)
- Nurul Islam
- Gerry McDonald, Group Principal & CEO
- Gareth Wall
- Sue Williams (Vice Chair)
- Neal Hunt
- Cormac MacCrann