A housing professional who gains an accredited qualification from CIH will be equipped with the key skills and expert knowledge they need to contribute to performance improvements in their organisation in a fast changing environment.
The Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice provides a general introduction to the housing sector.
It has four mandatory units:
• Housing provision and housing organisations
• Customer service for housing
• Assets, repairs and maintenance
• Professional development in housing
Gaining a qualification is a great way to develop your career prospects. CIH membership is provided at no extra cost for the duration of your course.
Who can apply to study for this qualification?
• People who are new to housing or work in a frontline position
• People already working in housing
• People volunteering in housing who wish to attain an initial qualification
• People not currently working in housing but considering a frontline housing position
• Tenants, residents and board members wishing to enhance their personal involvement and understanding
• Applicants must be 19+ and be confident using IT. This programme is for applicants who have successfully completed our English & Maths Assessment.