Grade 3 English Language GCSE or L1 Functional Skill English, Grade 3 Maths GCSE or L1 Functional Skill Maths, 4 GCSEs at Grade 3
If you want to progress into employment in the engineering industry, we can train you to a standard of practical proficiency and give you the opportunity to acquire appropriate practical engineering skills and knowledge.
The Level 2 Diploma in Performing Engineering Operations is made up of three mandatory units and three optional units.
- Working safely in an engineering environment,
- Carrying out engineering activities efficiently and effectively,
- Using and communicating technical information.
- Producing components using hand fitting techniques,
- Preparing and using lathes for turning operations,
- Preparing and using milling machines.