Please bring the following documentation to enrolment with you:
- ID – We will need to see a form of ID. For example, a passport, driving licence, bank statement, benefit paperwork etc.
- Immigration / Residency Status – If you have lived in the UK for less than three years, we will need to see your passport / BRP Card / Home Office document/ EU settled status information. If you are on a Spouse Visa or any other type of family dependent visa, we will need to see the passport / BRP card of the family member as well.
- Proof of income – We will need to see the following proof of income for yourself. If you are financially dependent on someone else (partner), we will need to see the same evidence for them: evidence of either benefit or low wage – 3 payslips, benefit paperwork or bank statements.
- Proof of Qualifications – Please bring with you proof of all achieved qualifications (certificates, exam results). This includes Functional Skills English, Maths, ESOL or any other qualification you have achieved.
- Membership fee – All adults aged 19+ will be required to pay a £30 college membership fee. Payments can only be made by debit/credit card, we do not accept cash.
Please note, you can show us proof of income and immigration on your phone – it does not need to be paper copies.
If you would like to speak to someone about the enrolment process or the required documentation you can contact our advice teams on 0330 135 9000 or email email@example.com