• FREE Door Supervision & Security Guarding qualification
• FREE SIA Licence (usually costs £220)
• FREE General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This level 2 award in Door Supervision has been developed to meet the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA). It is based on the relevant SIA Specifications for Learning & Qualifications and provides the necessary training, skills and knowledge for you to apply for an SIA licence and work as a Door
Supervisor within the private security industry.
You must attend all the days to be eligible for this course and FREE SIA Licence.
Gaining a recognised qualification is a great way to develop your career prospects and you can go on to more advanced training/work, for example a CCTV Operator
To attend this course you must:
• Be 19+
• Be legally allowed to work in the UK
• Have lived in the UK for the last three years
• Should be unemployed (receiving JSA, ESA or Universal Credit)
Or, if employed, may be eligible if you earn less than £16,009.50 or £20,572.50 if living in a GLA postcode (proof required)
• Pass a short assessment for English and Maths