Entry criteria vary based on your subject. For many courses you will need to show an ability of the required skills.
Health and social care are one of the largest employment sectors in the UK and opportunities are buoyant. This course will give you an understanding of how health and social care services work. You will learn about the care needs of a wide range of people of all ages and from all backgrounds.
Study units include:
- Introductory awareness of the importance of healthy eating and drinking for adults
- Understanding the range of service provision and roles within health and social care
- Understanding the principles and values in health and social care
- Introductory awareness of equality and inclusion in health and social care
The course will also include:
- tutorial and academic review
- functional skills English
- functional skills maths
- learning support