Our Golf Pathway is aimed at young golfers of all levels, from beginners to single figure handicaps.
By adding the New City College Theydon Bois Golf Pathway on to your main Sport & Fitness course, you will have the opportunity to play regularly, including competitive features in both the college order of merit and against other local and national teams.
This pathway can be added to any 16-18 full-time Sport & Fitness course at our Epping Forest and Redbridge campuses, make sure that when filling out your application for a Sport & Fitness course, you select the ‘Theydon Bois Golf Academy’ from the dropdown list. It’s that easy!
You will benefit from:
- Membership at Theydon Bois Golf Club, one of the best courses in Essex.
- Competitive order of merit fixtures every Wednesday (scratch and net).
- Regular competitive matches against other colleges.
- Access to PGA professional coaching on a weekly basis.
- Full CONGU handicap.
- Access to Theydon Bois GC fixtures and club facilities.
Why not come along to one of our free taster days over the Summer? You will have the opportunity to play 18 holes of golf, discuss the academy programme and speak to a tutor about the range of courses available at the college. We have taster days running on the following days and times. To sign up, simply send your name, telephone number and selected taster day to email@example.com
- Friday, 10th July – 1pm meet
- Wednesday, 22nd July – 1pm meet
- Friday, 31st July – 1pm meet
- Monday 17th August – 1pm meet
All sessions will be held at Theydon Bois Golf Club, Theydon Road, Epping CM16 4EH.