How to log in to the College network (VLE) from outside the College
Please see below for step by step instructions to help you log in to your work online. Please follow the picture guide below or click the video link at the bottom of the page.
Please switch off any other VPN tools when accessing college systems as this will result in you being blocked. (FYI: A VPN creates a virtual encrypted tunnel between you and a remote server operated by a VPN service. All your internet traffic is routed through this tunnel, so your data is secure from prying eyes. Best of all, your computer appears to have the IP address of the VPN server, masking your identity and location.)
- If you are having trouble with logging in to college systems such as Microsoft Office 365, the VLE, eTrackr, Planet eStream or any student application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and give your name and student ID.
- Once you have logged in and need help contact Systems.email@example.com for support and advice.
Log in to your work on VLE (Virtual Learning Environment)
- In the address bar of your web browser type in https://vle.ncclondon.ac.uk
- Enter your username and computer password.
Students username: ID@students.ncclondon.ac.uk
- Scroll down to see these tools below.
- Click Office 365 to access your Outlook college email and your storage space-OneDrive. Click on Sign in.
Enter your login
- Click the sign in button on the office 365 landing page.
- Enter your email address. It should allow you to sign in automatically after ID.
- Students: ID@students.ncclondon.ac.uk
- Another tool is etrackr to see your Attendance, Behaviour status, targets and Units’ results.
- Click on the eTrackr tab to login
- Enter the following details:
- Username: ID number
- Password: Computer Password
Logging into Skills Forward
- Click on Skills Forward in the VLE or in the address bar of your web browser type in: https://learn.forskills.co.uk/institution/ncc/
- If you have logged in before, please use your login details.
- If you are new to Skills Forward, use the following details:
- Username: ID Number
- Password: NewCityCollege